Sunday, December 23, 2012

Lots of updates

So as you all know I had surgery the 18th, however before that I was able to spoil myself with some fun ativities :)

first off I got to ride!!

 
 




And then I took the kid I nanny to the Carolina Tiger Rescue :)













I finally had surgery on Tuesday, and everything went well... I am in so much pain so I take my painkillers about 2x a day, once in the am and once at night, I hope to be off of them by wed or thurs because I hate being on medicine and I sleep when I am on it, ALL DAY!

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and my family, Eric, Eric's Family, Gabe and Richard will all get together and go to this very delicious Italian place for dinner called Maggianos! :)

Then on Christmas I will be spending a while at my house and then go over to Eric's house and celebrating it with his family assuming I am feeling ok!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment