Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Fun


Hey all!
So it's been 12 days post surgery and the recovery has been as expected. I'm still on vicodin, but am hoping to be off of it by today! I took a half of one last night for sleep, but am hoping Tylenol PM will be able to let me get a good nights sleep from now on :) I can feel exactly where my incision is (my doctor was able to cut in the same place where my previous incision was) but the reason I can really feel it is because my staples are definitely ready to come out. They recommend you getting them out 10-14 post surgery, but due to all of the holidays I can't get mine out until Wed (15 days post-op). They are a bit painful now, especially since most of the swelling has gone down and my cast is loose so when I get up it hangs on my incision which causes a lot of pain and throbbing along my incision but also cuts my circulation off soo my toes turn purple... I'm really not even supposed to be crutching around much, but since everyone has been visiting it's hard not to be moving around.... But yesterday Eric's family left so now im "sentenced" to the couch by my family. So on that note...

Christmas was great!! My family spoiled me with a bunch of things. Some of my favorites include these nice, wicked cute brown tall boots (like upper shin length) from Alta tech! They are super nice! Also, I got a wicked adorable necklace for breast cancer awareness, makeup from Ulta, a beautiful dress, Sperrys and a bunch of other things... That was all from my immediate family.

I then spent some time with Eric and his family and they spoiled me WAY too much! I got clips for my pandora bracelet (That I have been asking for for like ever! :)), a beautiful sweater, yoga capris, a calendar, a weekly calendar (both horse related ;)) and this unbelievably beautiful diamond necklace from Kays! (this was all from Eric, needless to say I have the best boyfriend ever! haha) and his family gave me a pandora charm (which is adorable!), a monagrammed pink pen :), a pink and black blanket and pillow which his mother made! The gifts were perfect and way more than I really needed! I just wanted to spend time with them! I already miss them :(

I completely forgot! As I mentioned before I went to Maggianos with my family, Richard, Gabe, Eric and his family and it was amazing! Here is a picture with just my family before the dinner :)


As you can see, I have a MASSIVE cast right now!
 
 


The Beautifull Necklace Eric bought me, I love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment