Saturday, December 1, 2012

Again? Really?!

Hey All!
So I forgot to mention I saw Breaking Dawn Part II with my family over Thanksgiving and am mildly obsessed with the new version of "A Thousand of Years." The movie was absolutely amazing! It was perfect! I suggest this video to anyone ;)

Also, Wednesday I had another appointment with my orthopedic surgeon... He's pretty sure I tore both of my peroneal tendons...again... I have an MRI Tuesday after my appointmet with my ear, nose and throat doctor (for my enlarged lymphnode) then I go back to my surgeon on Wednesday to find out if I need surgery again :( I am crossing my fingers because I don't want to go through the pain and I don't have time to be laid up on bed rest again!!

On another note, If you don't watch the X-Factor right now, you need to start watching it! There is a 13-year old, Carly Rose Soneclair, who is amazing! Goosebumps everytime! You need to watch it and vote for her! She's incredible!

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment