Thursday, December 13, 2012

So Blessed

So I've been feeling sorry for myself after finding out the news that I need surgery again... And as it gets closer the more foul I am getting. I have been angry, anxious, sad, you name it! However, today I was on youtube, and I subscribe to the Ellen Show because it is so funny and they also have some of the most inspirational people, like Talia (youtube Taliajoy) a little girl with two types of cancer who is unbelievable and should be a role model for everyone young and old. While I was on a break from studying for my last two finals (yay!) today and tomorrow I went on youtube and saw this women who I remember watching on the Ellen show in May! I remember crying because her story was so amazing... Well Ellen had here back on and here is her video:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/fQVMeg-Xysc

How amazing!? She is incredible and it makes me feel so stupid and inconsiderate to be whining about my surgery! This lady is a fantastic person and is clearly one of the better people in the world!

Just needed to share this with everyone, and remember, when your down, you should be blessed to have your family and friends :) Especially around the holiday season!


No comments:

Post a Comment