Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving

Well as everyone knows Thanksgiving was last week!

My family had our cousins and my Aunt down for the holiday :) It was filled with great food and fun! Throughout the week we had lobster tails shrimp, Filet Mignon wrapped in bacon, turkey, pizza, and lots of desserts and Panera! It was so much fun! But now the stress starts... Finals start next week and I still have 3 research projects to do! I also got a call from my doctor, they got the ultra sound results back and I am going to an ear, nose and throat doctor because they think one of my lymphnodes is clogged and too big, or something... But didn't sound like a big deal, phew! I also see my orthopedic surgeon tomorrow, I don't know what to expect, but I am SO ready to get out of my walking boot! Fingers crossed!

Well I thought I should update you all! I know it's short, I am hoping for some free time to show up, but the next two and a half weeks are going to be CRAZY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment