Friday, November 16, 2012

Nice Little Date :)

I had a nice little date with my boyfriend after school... With all of the school work, puppies, eric's job, horses, appts, hunting, etc... we haven't had time (or the funds) to really go on a date! We went to Skyfall in IMAX, which was good considering I'm not a 007 kind of person... Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory where I got crab cakes and a greek salad and Eric got some sort of amazing pasta and chicken meal... Then we ran errands (romantic huh? haha) and then we went to the lake because it was gorgeous out! It was so nice to go out and do something different :) Here's some pictures from the lake...
 
 
 
 
 
Sometime this weekend, in between Eric's work and my homework, we are going to take a "family" Christmas picture with the horses and puppies :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment