Friday, November 16, 2012

More Doctors Appts...

So a week ago I went to just my family doctor to check out a lump on my throat that has been growing for a year plus... I wasn't too concerned but it was time to get it checked out... They took blood and an EKG and ordered an ultrasound at Duke North Hospital that I have on Tuesday (11/20)... I went back to my doctor yesterday to go over my results for the blood, and everything was pretty normal, however... my heart (that has been fluttering for years) fluttered in front of my doctor, and I told her so she could listen to it... She didn't like the sounds of it and said I need to go see a cardiologist... yay... I'm not concerned, it's pretty normal for me, but just another dr appointment...

With that being said, after my ultrasound tuesday I am most likely going to have to go to an ear, nose and throat doctor to go through my results, if it's a cyst, it's probably not a big deal, however, if it is a tumor then I will need biopsies taken and maybe have surgery to get it taken out (I highly doubt it though, but with my luck, who knows!)...

This has been the year of doctors for my family! Hope it stops soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment