Monday, November 12, 2012

First Post!

Hey all!
So this is my first blog post and I am going to take the time to introduce myself! I am Stephanie and I have two wonderful horses, Fern (Fire & Ashes) my 11 year old Canadian TB, who I have had for over 5 years and Jagger (Royal Cavalier) my 6 year old Dutch Warmblood, who I recently purchased in August...
Fern :)
                                                                      

Jagger :)
 
 
 I also have a puppy who will be two years old on December, 25th... He's my little Christmas puppy and his name is Bentley!
Bentley :)
I am also blessed to have an amazing family! We have been able to travel all over the United States, Norway, England, Canada and Alaska (I know thats in the US but it's still cool enough to mention). My hobby horse back riding (which is pretty obvious) controls my life and unfortunately has landed me in several bad accidents. I have broken my leg, dislocated my knee cap and recently (May 2012) torn two tendons (the peroneals) and 3 ligaments which required surgery. I hope through my blog you will be able to get to know me and find my boring life (to me) not so boring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment