Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pain, Pain and Oh Yeah More Pain

So it's safe to say my wish of getting off of vicodin will not be happening until at least Thursday... I am easily in the most pain I have ever been in... It feels like my staples are caught on the bandage inside my cast and it is pulling and irritating them. It feels like someone is sticking eighty billion needles in me, it hurts so badly that I am sick to my stomach, it is not fun! This problem happened to me last time, but I was able to get in the day of and they fixed things. Unfortunately, I couldn't get in any earlier than my scheduled appt (tomorrow at 9:45am) due to the holidays and this pain has been going on since Sat and is steadily getting worse... I can't wait to get some relief tomorrow! Anyways enough about the pain, I forgot to show you all the beautiful flowers my sister Jess and Eric got me :) It helps decorate the guest room that I am staying in (because it is downstairs and my room is upstairs)...



Flowers from Eric

The ones from Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment