Thursday, January 10, 2013

First Day of Class

So... I am currently in between my first class and second, I am so grateful they are in the same room... I am literally dying! My first class was at 8am and I crutch about a block to it, downhill.. and I was DYING! My arms are jello and my foot is killing me. On top of that the brick walkways are not even at all so I have almost wiped out 85 million times! My last class starts at 11am and that is near my disability parking so I pretty much have to walk the same way I came to this class which means ALL uphill! But once I make it I will be right near the car! Yay!

So a little update on my foot, I have not been sleeping well... I have so much nerve damage that I am in so much pain it is not even funny, I have a doctors appointment on Monday so I will hopefully have more answers then!

No comments:

Post a Comment