Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Update!

Hey All!
 So just an update about my doctors appt with my surgeon today! Everything is going great! There was a lot of bleeding after surgery so my staples were being pulled by the dried blood so once they took off my cast from surgery I immediately felt better! I got my staples out and it hurt but since there is so much nerve damage it felt a little better this time around because I couldn't feel some of the staples being pulled out ;) There were probably 30 stitches total again, it was hard to tell but here are pictures of it!

There was hardly any swelling and bruising so it was great! I can't thank my surgeon and his team enough for taking great care of me! I was then allowed to pick a color for my cast and I decided pink, obviously! :) And its so short and cute and the best part is that it weighs like nothing compared to my other cast!


I am so happy with how cute it is! :) I also am excited that I get it off on the 14th and go into a walking boot... So once I get in my walking boot I have to stay completely off of my foot for two weeks, so crutches still, then hopefully I will get the okay to start walking again after that! I also went to school today and got a disability parking pass until March 1st which is awesome! haha I will say though my foot still hurts a little but I am hoping to be completely off my meds starting tonight ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment