Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Update!

Hey All!
So I just wanted to apologize for the lack in posts! I can see by the views I have been getting a lot of views from all over the world which is awesome! I really appreciate the support people have been sending me and am incredibly thankful for sharing related and personal stories! 

So I have been extremely busy now that school has started. It is going to be one hard semester!   I want to start off by saying I still have pain at night, but Tylenol is usually enough to let me get a decent sleep, except for last night when I awoke in the middle of the night and my foot had excruciating pain emitting from near my toes, it's most likely still the nerves and so I will have spouts of that for a long time, but at least it's not the constant horrific pain I had before. My foot turns purple and get throbbing if it's not raised still, but it's tolerable enough that I can get through school okay...

Speaking of school, it is absolutely CRAZY! So much homework and group work (which I absolutely despise!)... But the worst thing is crutching from my classes and to my last class it's all up hill so by the time I actually get to the class I am shaking because my arm and legs hurt so badly.

I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday with my surgeon and am hoping I get the okay to start walking and doing pt again...

And on other news I have been busy because MY OLDER SISTER GOT ENGAGED!! :) We are busy planning her wedding so that's been another thing!

Well I am heading off to bed (early I know) but I am exhausted! Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment